Climate of Collooney, Sligo, Ireland Average Weather
- Collooney, Sligo, ireland, 54°10'N, 8°27'W, 37 m (121 ft)
- Collooney, Sligo has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Collooney, Sligo is close to the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.4 degrees Celsius (49 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1131 mm (44.5 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1200 hours.
- If Collooney, Sligo were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Tiree, Uk - 276 kms (171.5 miles) NNE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) NE
- Malin Head, Ireland - 149.8 kms (93.1 miles) NNE
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 134.8 kms (83.7 miles) NE
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) ENE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) ENE
- Clones, Ireland - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) E
- Dublin, Ireland - 166.8 kms (103.6 miles) ESE
- Valley, Uk - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) ESE
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 128.3 kms (79.7 miles) SSE
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) SSE
- Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) SE
- Aberporth, Uk - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) SE